Are you ready to purchase a home?
Purchasing a home can be very exciting, however, navigating through the process can be stressful. Having a step by step process can help. If you feel that you are ready to purchase a home, there is some information you should be ready to provide to your loan officer to be sure to have the financing process goes smoothly. Know your credit information, income, assets and which program is the right for one you.
1. Make sure your credit is in good shape. You can check your credit for FREE at www.annualcreditreport.com
2. If you’re renting, pay by check
3. Obtain proof of employment for the past 2-years
4. Avoid large deposits or withdrawals from your bank account
5. Determine a down payment amount based on your available funds
6. Obtain a pre-approval letter from an Independent Mortgage Professional
Want to speak with a financial expert about pre qualifying for this property?