Accessory Dwelling Unit Symposium
Spring Valley Community Center, San Diego
Saturday, Mar 7, 2020
From 10am to 12pm
Join AARP San Diego for an Accessory Dwelling Unit Symposium
Organized by the County of San Diego’s Planning and Development Services and Health and Human Services Agency and the Aging & Independence Services
Learn about building a granny flat (ADU) on your property in the County of San Diego unincorporated areas! Attend the Symposium to learn:
- Is an ADU right for me?
- What are some benefits and concerns?
- Can I build an ADU on my property?
- What are the different types of ADUs?
- Tips to get started for construction, building costs, and designing your unit County permitting, planning, and fees
- New 2020 State laws, budget and finance considerations; information about property taxes & appraisals
Although the Symposium will focus on the unincorporated areas, all San Diego County residents are welcome to attend to learn general information about ADUs. There will be a panel discussion of experts on issues related to ADUs and open session for questions.
Resources & Refreshments from 9 to 10 a.m.
Register below or by calling: (877) 926-8300
Search homes for sale in Spring Valley, California: