Join AARP San Diego for an Accessory Dwelling Unit Symposium
Organized by the County of San Diego’s Planning and Development Services and Health and Human Services Agency and the Aging & Independence Services
Learn about building a granny flat (ADU) on your property in the County of San Diego unincorporated areas! Attend the Symposium to learn:
- Is an ADU right for me?
- What are some benefits and concerns?
- Can I build an ADU on my property?
- What are the different types of ADUs?
- Tips to get started for construction, building costs, and designing your unit County permitting, planning, and fees
- New 2020 State laws, budget and finance considerations; information about property taxes & appraisals
Although the Symposium will focus on the unincorporated areas, all San Diego County residents are welcome to attend to learn general information about ADUs. There will be a panel discussion of experts on issues related to ADUs and open session for questions.
Resources & Refreshments from 9 to 10 a.m.
Search homes for sale in Spring Valley, California: