Two homes on one rectangular lot with alley access.
- Front 1-bed/1-bath home has a new roof and a gated patio with mature trees.
- Rear home is a 3-bed with 2 full baths, with newer windows, combo living room/ dining room, kitchen with tiled floor, gas stove, and laundry room.
- Paved alley access for two off street parking spaces under a canopy.
- There is a large wooden storage unit that conveys with sale. Good fencing.
- There is one water meter and two gas and electric meters.
- Easy access to the 15 freeway & near Central Ave Mini Playground/Skate Park.
- Offered at $645,000
Scroll down to view neighborhood area information
Watch a video virtual tour
Check out the pictures below of this property. Message me for more information.
Like this house? Want to see it? Please complete the form and someone will contact your shortly.
Check out the latest homes for sale in the 92105 zip code in the City Heights neighbrhood
Search Results: 23 Properties
What\'s My Home Worth?
Fill out these basics about your home and I\'ll get back with you!