What’s Happening in San Diego – November 2018
- The Birthstone: Topaz and Citrine / Flower: Chrysanthemum
- The zodiac signs are Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21) and Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21)
- National Stamp Collecting Month / National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month
- Veterans Day (Nov 11, Observed on Nov 12) / Thanksgiving (Nov 22)
- American Indian Heritage Month / Aviation Month
California’s American Indian & Indigenous Film Festival
The California’s American Indian & Indigenous Film Festival will highlight films from American Indian filmmakers.
Date: Nov 1 – Nov 3, 2018
Time: Refer to website
Price: Starting at $10
Location: CSU San Marcos & Pechanga Resort & Casino – 333 S Twin Oaks Valley Rd.
For info. visit American Indian Film Festival
Old Town San Diego’s Dia de los Muertos
Old Town San Diego’s Día de los Muertos is a celebration of the history, culture, and heritage of the region that honors one of its most important holidays.
Date: Nov 1 – Nov 4, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Location: Old Town San Diego State Historic Park – 2613 San Diego Ave., San Diego
For info. visit Old Town Dia de los Muertos