PROP 19 Passed in 2020: Learn About Property Tax Changes That Will Impact You, Your Family and Small Business starting February 16, 2021!
Who: Union Tribune Together San Diego Livestream featuring Jordan Marks, Esq., Taxpayer Advocate, San Diego County Assessor Office
What: Prop 19: The California Proposition 19, Property Tax Transfers, Exemptions, and Revenue for Wildfire Agencies and Counties Amendment ( passed by you the voter in November 2020).
Property Tax changes starting February 15, 2021 can impact:
1. Your home and rental
2. Your kids future property taxes
3. You business property taxes
4. Senior (55+) property tax benefits on your home
When: Wednesday February 3rd at 5:30 pm
1. Facebook: https://bit.ly/39HUHjX
2. Stream live on the SDUT website: www.sandiegouniontribune.com/UTToday
3. YouTube: https://bit.ly/39J0tBP
If you have any questions regarding Prop 19 you can e-mail our property tax experts at Prop19@sdcounty.ca.gov or call the Taxpayer Advocate office at 619-372-0226. More contact information available at www.SDARCC.com
Want to speak with a financial expert about pre qualifying for this property?