Search Tips to help you find that perfect condo
Are you in the market for a condominium and using an FHA loan? Here are a couple of tips to help you locate a condo in an FHA approved complex:
a) you can call me and I would love to look it up for you, or
b) you can search the FHA website on your own
If you choose to search the FHA website on your own I have prepared the necessary steps below on how to do so…
Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm
Once on the HUD.GOV website, only enter the following search criteria below:
- SORTED BY: select “State”
- STATE: select from the drop-down menu the State you are in and wish to search
- COUNTY: enter the “County Name” that you want to search
- STATUS: select “Approved”
- SEARCH TYPE: select “Both”
- Then hit the “SEND” button!
What will come up is a list of every FHA Approved Condo for you to choose from. Hopefully this will help make your search easier. Please feel free to call me at anytime for help with your search (619) 347-6337.